Erica Bocchi, MPA, PA-C
My philosophy as a physician assistant is to provide excellent medical care by educating patients about their condition and working together to create a treatment plan that best fits their lifestyle and goals.
Erica was drawn to ENT as she finds it rewarding to treat a variety of disorders that can greatly impact patients' quality of life such as hearing, breathing and speech. She also appreciates that ENT allows her to see patients of all ages in a specialty involving both medical and surgical care.
Erica was born and raised in Tualatin, OR and has lived in Oregon most of her life, so Portland feels like home. She loves living so close to both the mountains and coast while also having the benefits of a bigger city like great food and entertainment. Outside of work, Erica enjoys cooking, baking, hiking, camping, and traveling.
- MS, Physician Assistant, Wichita State University, Wichita, KS, 2016
- BS, Science, Human Physiology, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 2013
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Medical Boards