Deron Amador, MD, MS
Medicine is the partnership between a patient and doctor. Through that partnership, lives can be saved and patients can be empowered to live a life free of suffering.
Dr. Amador believes that Gastroenterology is a unique specialty that allows the physician the opportunity to heal with their hands, while also providing longitudinal care through therapeutic relationships.
Dr. Amador’s favorite part of his job is that every day he gets to meet amazing people who honor him with their trust to help them in a time of need.
Dr. Amador enjoys living in Portland because it is the intersection of kind and unique people, incredible food and the most unique opportunity in the country to take advantage of the healing power of nature.
- Internal Medicine – Board Certified
- General Surgery – Board Eligible
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR 2022
- Internship, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, 2019
- Residency, Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, OR, 2019
- MD, Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, 2016
- MS, Biological Sciences, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, 2012
- BS, General Biology, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA, 2010
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Member, American College of Physicians