Anna Lee, PA-C
Anna Lee graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa with a B.A. from the Korean Language Flagship Center with Magna Cum Laude honors. She later completed a M.S. degree in Physician Assistant Studies at Pacific University in Hillsboro, Oregon. Ms. Lee is joining The Oregon Clinic with a robust list of publications and awards; including publications in the European Journal of Nutrition, PLOS ONE, and the H.F. Randolph III Community Scholarship from Pacific University.
Ms. Lee enjoys hiking outdoors, nature photography, and building Architecture Legos in her spare time. She is fluent in Korean. She has traveled to Korea and Vietnam and is interested in traveling abroad to other Asian countries.
- MPAS, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2016
- BA, Korean for Professionals, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI, 2013
- Magna Cum Laude, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Honolulu, HI, 2013
- Lee, A. Preoperative Acetaminophen Use in Hysterectomy to Reduce Postoperative Opioid Consumption. Pacific University, OR: The School of PA Studies - 2016.
- Lee, S., Ko, B., European Journal of Nutrition: Self-reported eating speed in relation to non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in adults - February 2015.
- Kim, H., Kim, Y., PLOS ONE: Atrophic Gastritis: A Related Factor for Osteoporosis in Elderly Women - July 2014.