Amy Alberts, DNP, PhD
Patient care is my priority. My goal is to establish partnerships with my patients, based on trusting and transparent interactions, in order to provide holistic and individualized care.
Amy has always been fascinated by the field of neurology and surgical interventions for neurologic issues. Amy also has a special interest in research and world health. She participated in several medical missions in Bolivia and has instigated her own trips in collaboration with Bolivian teams. Amy loves living in Portland because of how green it is and because getting out of the urban areas and into nature is really accessible. Amy thinks Portland has a lot to offer culturally and has many restaurants with amazing food.
Outside of work, Amy loves to get outside, spend time with friends and family, and make things. She is very interested in art and likes museums, galleries, movies and music. Travel and exploration are also two of her great loves, inspiring a fascination with different languages.
- PhD/DNP, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2019
- MSN, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2015
- BSN, University of Arizona, Tucson, AZ, 2011
- BA, University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, Milwaukee, WI
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Nursing Honors Society