Ear, Nose & Throat Northwest at Good Samaritan
The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat Northwest at Good Samaritan includes experts in advanced medical and surgical care for adults and children in the entire field of otolaryngology, including sinus disease, nasal breathing problems, smell disorders, head and neck surgery, hearing loss, facial plastics & reconstructive surgery.
- Reconstructive surgery for hearing loss
- Surgery for chronic ear disease
- Cochlear Implants
- Skull Base Surgery
- Hearing loss evaluation
- Acute/Chronic Sinus & Ear Disease
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Disease
- Hearing Loss
- Surgical Assistance in Thyroidectomy, Parathyroidectomy & Neck Dissection
- Thyroid & Parathyroid Surgery
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Ear Tubes
- Tonsils & Adenoids
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
Good Samaritan Building 1, Suite 622
2222 NW Lovejoy St, Portland, OR 97210
- Enter Parking Structure 1 on NW Kearney St between NW 22nd and 23rd
Getting to the Office
- Enter Good Samaritan Building 1
- Take elevators the 6th floor
- Follow signs to Suite 622