Cardiology - Tualatin
At The Oregon Clinic Cardiology, we provide our patients with excellent, caring cardiovascular services — every visit, every time.
General and preventive cardiology:
- General cardiology
- Preventive cardiology
- Acute coronary problems
- Specialized cardiovascular therapies such as: coronary artery intervention, peripheral vascular intervention, pacemaker/implantable defibrillators and catheter ablation
- Peripheral vascular medicine
- Fully integrated programs such as: anticoagulation, heart (failure) improvement, electrophysiology and device clinics, vascular services and women’s health
Our mission focuses on providing “patient-centered care.” That means you will:
- Be cared for by a team of physicians, nurses, other medical professionals (such as physician assistants, medical assistants and nurse practitioners), billing and front office staff
- Benefit from the latest in safe, secure, rapid electronic medical records
- Have a rapid turnaround time for test results and other information
- Have a team of medical experts, each of whom has unique qualifications and backgrounds — all working collaboratively to provide you with the best care
- Be provided with the latest in diagnostic testing and cardiovascular devices, depending on your particular medical need
- Have access to our friendly, caring, professional schedule and billing staff who are here to help you
- Always be told what to expect, have procedures explained thoroughly and your questions answered, so that you can make informed decisions
- General Cardiology
- Coronary Artery Disease
- Coronary Interventions / Stenting
- Heart Valve Disorders
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Preventive & Clinical Cardiology
- Pacemaker & Defibrillator Implantation
- Congestive Heart Failure & General Clinical Cardiology
- Invasive & Non-Invasive Testing
We encourage all patients to complete check-in forms before their appointment.
If you are registered with InteliChart PatientPortal, you will:
- Receive a link to your check-in forms by email about 14 days before your visit
- Complete and submit your forms before your appointment
If you are not registered with InteliChart PatientPortal:
- Call your clinic to sign up for the portal
- The office will text or email you a secure link to the portal
If you are unable to complete the forms online before your appointment, please plan to arrive early to complete your forms in the waiting area before your visit.
If you have questions about check-in forms, please call the office where your appointment is scheduled.
Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
Medical Plaza 2, Suite 420
19260 SW 65th Ave, Tualatin, OR 97062
- Turn into the main entrance of the campus.
- Follow signs to Medical Plaza 1 & 2.
- Parking is available across the street from the Medical Plazas.
- Parking is free.
Drop off or pick up
- If you are dropping off or picking up, pull up in front of Medical Plaza 2.
Getting to the Office
- Enter Medical Plaza 2
- Take elevator to the 4th floor
- Follow signs to Suite 420