Skip to content
Virtual Visit Instructions
1 TO 3 DAYS BEFORE YOUR VISIT
- Make sure your technology is ready by the following instructions:
- If you have tech issues, call our IT help desk at 503-488-2488, Monday-Friday from 7am-5pm.
- If you have a non-tech question, click here to find your clinic office’s phone number.
- The IT help desk cannot answer questions about scheduling or appointments.
DAY OF YOUR VISIT
- Limit disruptions
- Find a quiet, private place to have your visit.
- If you are using a phone or tablet for your visit, set it up so it is steady and the doctor can see you clearly.
- We understand that your car may be the best place to take your appointment. If so, please be parked in a safe location. Do not drive while on your virtual visit.
- Have back up
- If possible, have a back-up phone, tablet or computer in case you have technical issues.
- Start early
- Leave plenty of time to get ready for your visit to fix any technology issues that may come up.
- Join the visit 5 minutes before your scheduled visit time.
- A staff member at your doctor’s office will join the virtual visit at your appointment time and start the check-in process.