Betty Kim, MD
I strive to provide excellent care for patients in gastroenterology. Working closely with you and your primary care physician, I aim to provide the most current and comprehensive diagnostic services, education and treatment options in a comfortable and compassionate setting.
Dr. Kim graduated from the University of Michigan Medical School in Ann Arbor. She later completed her internship and residency in internal medicine and gastroenterology fellowship at the University of Michigan Medical Center. She focuses on motility-esophageal manometry and other gastroenterology needs at The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology East. Dr. Kim is a member of several medical associations including the American Gastroenterological Association and the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. She is also board certified in Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and USMLE-Part I, II, and III.
- B.S., Neurobiology, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, 1993
- M.D., University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor, 1997
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1997-1998
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of Michigan Medical Center, 1998-2000
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology, University of Michigan Medical Center, 2000-2003
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2012