Compassionate and Specialized Healthcare
At the Hepatology (Liver Disease) Specialty of The Oregon Clinic, we focus on you, the patient. Our goal is always to improve our patient’s day-to-day life. We strive to provide consistent and high-quality healthcare to empower our patients to make informed decisions about their care.
Hepatology is the medical specialty which focuses on the treatment of diseases, disorders, and conditions of the liver. Hepatology is a subspecialty of internal medicine and is often practiced in conjunction with gastroenterology. Hepatologists treat liver diseases such as all types of hepatitis, and cirrhosis of the liver otherwise known as alcoholic liver disease.
- All types of hepatitis
- Cirrhosis of the liver (Alcoholic Liver Disease)
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on a provider of your choice and request an appointment online.
Log into your online portal, MyHealthConnection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your office.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on your office location to the right, and call or click on your provider to request an appointment.
To expedite your check-in process, please print and complete any applicable forms from our patient portal, MyHealthConnection (no login required).
We have four easy ways to refer your patient to The Oregon Clinic:
- EHR: The Oregon Clinic accepts electronic referrals using Secure Direct Messaging technology, allowing you to quickly and easily refer patients from your own Electronic Health Record. Please contact your system administrator about enabling this option.
- ONLINE: Refer your patient using our online tool.
- PHONE: Refer by phone by directly calling the specific office or doctor.
- FAX: Refer by faxing the specific office or doctor.
Our highly-skilled physicians specialize in the fields of gastroenterology and hepatology, allowing you to receive personalized medical care from specialists who continually seek advanced techniques for diagnosis and treatment. Our hepatologists are dedicated to supporting the overall mission of our practice: to provide specialty medicine with commitment, care, and compassion.
Meet Our Providers:
- General Gastroenterology
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
- Reflux Disease
- Viral Hepatitis
- Diseases of the Liver & Biliary Tract
- Viral Hepatitis
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)