Endovenous Laser Ablation & Plebectomy Instructions
- Once your procedure has been schedule, please notify us immediately if a conflict arises as we have many patients needing procedures. If you become pregnant, we need you to reschedule. Surgery cancellations without a 24-hour notice will be charged $100.00 as this inconveniences other patients.
- Be sure your physician is aware of any blood thinners you may be taking prior to the day of surgery. Any required pre-op diagnostic testing or lab work will be discussed at your consultation with the doctor.
- Do not use lotions or creams on your legs the day of surgery.
- Please be sure to bring your compression hose with you the day of your procedure. We will apply them at the completion of the vein ablation.
- For patient comfort, you may wish to wear loose-fitting clothing following your procedure. Slip-on shoes are also recommended.
- Expect to be at the office 1 to 2 hours depending on the extent of your varicose veins. You must have a driver at release. Please do not drive until the day following your procedure.
- Be prepared to schedule your follow up appointment, or any additional procedures required, prior to or on the day of surgery.
- Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Program Coordinator at the office number. Please do not hesitate to call with questions, as the Surgeons and staff are always available to answer your questions.