Shannon Lunders, PA-C
I feel it is important to listen carefully to each person to facilitate shared decision making for their best treatment.
Shannon is interested in helping people live a healthy life and feels that begins in the gastrointestinal system. Shannon has a broad base of medical knowledge outside of gastroenterology due to her extensive experience in many other areas of medicine. She brings this experience to every patient encounter to help guide well thought-out treatment plans.
Shannon enjoys helping patients improve their health and keeping up with current medical knowledge and treatments which enhance her abilities to help with patient care.
Shannon loves living in Portland because of the fresh air, clean water and the myriad of activities within a 1–2-hour drive. She also loves the people and the kindness they have demonstrated, as well as the care for the environment.
Outside of work, Shannon enjoys biking, hiking, and day trips to the coast and mountains with her wife as well as reading, bird watching and spending time with her two kitties.
- Gastroenterology - Board Certified
- Certified PA-C
- MS, Advanced Physician Assistant Studies, AT Stills University, Mesa, AZ, 2010
- BS, Physician Assistant Studies, Midwestern University, Glendale, AZ, 2003
- AS, Nursing, Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ, 1994
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants