Mindy Dimitri, AuD, CCC-A
As an audiologist I am passionate about providing patient-centered care with the highest level of integrity. In working with patients, I seek to develop a partnership with each patient to offer pathways to better hearing in a supportive environment.
Mindy believes that hearing uniquely connects us as human beings, and that being a part of a person’s journey to better hearing is especially rewarding.
Outside of work, Mindy enjoys all outdoor activities, including running, biking, hiking, and kayaking. She also enjoys competing in running and triathlon events. Her other areas of interest are spending time with family and working on home improvement projects.
- AuD, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2016
- BS in Speech Pathology & Audiology, University of Nevada, Reno, Reno, NV, 2013
- Externship/Fellowship: Pacific North West Audiology; Bend OR
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association – Certificate of Clinical Competence (CCC)
- Member, American Speech-Language-Hearing Association
- Fellow Member, American Academy of Audiology