Michael St. Amand, PA-C
I believe every patient has a voice and I value placing every patient at the center of their own care. With a team approach we can collectively come up with individualized treatment plans that inform the patient, which gives us better insight on how to set realistic and achievable goals.
Michael is a proud first-generation college student, as well as the first physician assistant student elected as a board member of the Oregon Medical Education Foundation.
As a physician assistant, Michael most enjoys the interaction with people. He feels fortunate to hear some of the incredible stories his patients have to tell while he assists in their healing.
Michael likes the great outdoor activities the Portland metro area provides, as someone who loves backpacking, hiking, camping, and running.
Outside of work, Michael enjoys backpacking, hiking, running, traveling, drawing, visiting museums, and cooking.
- MSPAS, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2022
- BS, Biology, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo, CA, 2018
- AS, Physics, College of the Canyons, Santa Clarita, CA, 2016
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants