Madison Mabry, PA-C
I am dedicated to listening to the individual needs of patients and creating treatment options that best fit their healthcare goals.
Madison finds immense fulfillment in collaborating with patients to help them improve their quality of life and physical function; whether that be through regaining independence with activities of daily living or returning to sports or other physical activities they enjoy.
Madison’s favorite thing about Portland is that it has all the great conveniences of a city while also being close in proximity to the mountains and beach.
Outside of work, Madison enjoys staying active through fitness and exploring the outdoors. She also loves spending time with family and friends and trying new recipes in the kitchen.
Education & Honors
- DMSC, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2022
- MS in Physician Assistant Studies, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2022
- BS in Biology, Chemistry Minor, California State University Channel Islands, Camarillo, CA, 2018
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants