Lindsey Waugh, MD, FACOG
My mission as an OBGYN provider is to serve as an educator, partner, and advocate for my patients, and to work with people in optimizing their health. I strongly believe in listening to my patients’ concerns, and I focus on how we as a team can improve patient experience and quality of life.
Dr. Waugh was originally from outside of Asheville in the mountains of North Carolina, and stayed in NC for her undergraduate and medical school education. She then traveled to Portland, Maine for her residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology at Maine Medical Center. During her training, she was fortunate to travel to the countries of Ghana, Zambia and Ethiopia to provide international medical care. Now, her journey has led her to the Pacific Northwest where she is thrilled to call Portland, Oregon home.
Outside of medicine, Dr. Waugh is passionate about being active outdoors through hiking, backpacking and running. She also enjoys practicing yoga and exploring Portland’s vibrant art and food scene.
- Internship and Residency, Obstetrics & Gynecology, Maine Medical Center, Portland, ME, 2016
- MD, Brody School of Medicine at East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, 2012
- BS, Biochemistry, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, NC, 2008
- Ambulatory Clinic Award, Maine Medical Center, 2016
- Didactics Chief Resident, Maine Medical Center, 2016
- Summa Cum Laude, North Carolina State University, 2008
- Phi Beta Kappa, North Carolina State University, 2008
- Member, Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons, 2017 - Present
- Member, American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2012 – Present
"I was referred to Everywoman's Health after discovering that I had a fibroid mass in my uterus. Dr. Waugh is outstanding! My nerves and worries were allayed and I felt like I had a teammate in my corner. I would have no worries directing anyone to the office generally or Dr. Waugh specifically."