Kimberley Scott, PA-C
I believe in treating the patient as a whole keeping in mind that the GI system is interconnected with all other systems in the body.
Kimberley has more than 20 years of experience working as a gastroenterology physician assistant. She enjoys getting to know her patients and working together to find the treatment that is right for their individual situations. She believes that one of the most important things she can do for her patients is really to listen to them so she can understand their specific issues and needs.
Kimberley likes living in Portland because of the beauty of the outdoors and the friendly people in the Pacific Northwest. Outside of work, she enjoys spending time with her family, hiking, traveling, reading and sports.
- MPAS, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, 1998
- BS, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, 1995
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- APP Member , American College of Gastroenterology
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants