Jeffrey Weprin, MD
I strive to provide compassionate care and up to date treatment for my patients in an environment that fosters open communication and comfort. In doing so, I hope to tailor therapy to meet the needs of each individual patient and reach the best possible outcome.
Dr. Weprin graduated from the University of Cincinnati College of Medicine and completed his residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago. He later finished gastroenterology, hepatology, and nutrition fellowships also at Loyola University Medical Center. Dr. Weprin focuses on advanced inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), gastroesophageal reflux disease, and other Gastroenterology needs at The Oregon Clinic Gastroenterology West. He brings the clinic many honors and awards, including the Outstanding Clinical Teacher Award. Dr. Weprin is also a member of several organizations, including the Oregon Medical Association, the American Gastroenterology Association, and the Oregon Gut Club.
Education & Honors
- Fellow, Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition. Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 2006
- Resident, Loyola University Medical Center, Chicago, IL, 2003
- MD, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine, Cincinnati, OH, 2000
- BS, Biology, Indiana University, 1996
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1996
- Outstanding Clinical Teacher, 2003
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology
- Member, American Gastroenterology Association
- Member, American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy