Jeffrey Duman, MD
My philosophy is to provide thorough and thoughtful care to my patients. This begins with attentive listening to their concerns, discussing their preferences and goals, and determining the best treatment plan for each individual patient. I realize that no two people are alike and different approaches are often successful in achieving good health.
In his free time, Dr. Duman enjoys skiing, exercise, exploring the Northwest, and spending time with his wife and two children.
- Fellowship, Gastroenterology and Hepatology, The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, 2011
- Residency, Internal Medicine, The University of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Denver, CO, 2008
- MD, The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston, Houston, TX, 2005
- BA, Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 2001
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2018
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Rocky Mountain Hospital Medicine Symposium Abstract Competition, First Place Poster, 2006
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, American Association for the Study of Liver Diseases
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy