Cody Stekly, PA-C
I believe open communication is paramount in any relationship, but especially so between patients and providers.
Cody Stekly chose to pursue neurosurgery because of the unique opportunity to help improve his patients’ quality of life and the ability to be present with them in several different venues, whether in the operating room, clinic, or hospital floor. Cody is intrigued by brain anatomy and the marvels of the central nervous system, which inspire him to continuously expand his medical knowledge base.
Cody enjoys living in Portland because of the accessibility to natural areas, the proximity to the coast, and the amenities of the big city such as restaurants and urban flare. Outside of work, Cody has two children that keep him busy and they often take day adventures into the city or mountains. He also enjoys cycling, trail running, pizza, and good coffee.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2018
- BS, Resource and Conservation, University of Montana, Missoula, MT, 2012
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors", 2022
- Recipient, Providence St. Patrick's HCA of the Year Award, 2016
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Stekly.C, Zeisenhiem.K, Decreasing Cocaine Use with Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation[master’s thesis]. Forest Grove, OR: Pacific University, School of PA Studies; 2018.