Callum MacKintosh, PA-C
I strive to provide the highest quality patient-centered care.
Callum was drawn to the field of neurosurgery because he can practice hands-on care with patients and connect with them throughout the continuum of their healing journey. He believes that being a part of their care every step of the way—preoperatively, intra-operatively and postoperatively—allows him to build a stronger relationship with the patient, resulting in overall better care.
Callum grew up in the Vancouver/Portland area, an outdoor enthusiast's dream being close to the mountains, rivers, and ocean. Callum spends most of his free time hiking, mountaineering, and camping.
- MPAS, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 2021
- BS, Whitworth University, Spokane, WA, 2015
- Clinical Excellence Award, OHSU School of Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, American Association of Surgical Physician Assistants
- Member, Association of Neurosurgical Physician Assistants