What are the benefits of online payments?
Online payments are an easier and faster method to pay your bill. With Instamed, you can:
Create an account in the Patient Portal to easily manage your healthcare payments
- View payment history and eStatements 24/7
- Set up automatic payments
- Save time and postage
- Securely save payment information
- Make payments from your mobile device
What if I already have an Instamed Patient Portal account?
You can use your existing Instamed Patient Portal account to check in and pay your bill with The Oregon Clinic.
What payment methods are available for me to pay my bill?
- Credit/debit card
What if the amount is more than I want to or can pay at once? Are payment plans available?
Yes. A feature of our Patient Portal is the ability to pay your bill in installments over a period of time. You can set up an online account, save your payment information and create a payment plan when your payment amount is determined.
What if I don’t have a statement or need to make a pre-payment?
Click here to make a online payment or pre-payment without a statement.
Who can I contact if I have further questions?
If patients have billing questions, please call our Business Office at (503) 963-2900.
For InstaMed portal questions, they can call the toll free InstaMed Customer Service line at (866) 467-8263 or email [email protected].
Why do you need my email address?
An email address is used to communicate relevant billing and payment information to you in a timely matter. Instamed will not sell your information and the information provided is strictly for healthcare payment activities.
Is my information safe?
Instamed is healthcare’s most trusted payments network, certified at the highest level for both healthcare and payment processing. Instamed maintains the highest levels of compliance and security for both the healthcare and payment industries, including the following certifications:
- PCI Level One compliant, which is the highest level of security established by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. Once your card is entered in the system, it will be encrypted and inaccessible to anyone who uses the program.
- HIPAA and HITECH compliant, which defines and enforces privacy and security guidelines and standards for the healthcare industry.
- For more information: www.instamed.com/security