Even after 25 years, some things never get old
Be compassionate with your patients. Do what’s in their best interest. Have a healthy curiosity for how to best serve them. These may seem like new ideas for healthcare. But at The Oregon Clinic we’ve been doing just that for 25 years. It’s helped our local specialists in over 30 areas earn a national reputation, and hopefully your confidence.
Specialty Medicine, Exceptional Care
Over the past 25 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
- Largest private multi-specialty physician practice in Oregon with more than 250 providers practicing over 30 medical and surgical specialties and sub-specialties
- Founded in 1994 in Portland by 40 physicians across six specialty groups
- Physicians are affiliated with one or more of the Portland-area hospital systems, but are independent practitioners
- 60 locations across northwest Oregon and southwest Washington
- Physicians hold leadership positions and directorships in collaboration with several of the major health care systems throughout the Portland metro area, while retaining private practice autonomy