As healthcare providers, we at The Oregon Clinic put the well-being of our patients and our staff first.
PREPARING FOR YOUR NEXT VISIT
Masking is highly recommended to protect against and prevent COVID-19 infection. Patients may request that staff or providers wear a mask during their visit.
As of April 3, 2023, patients and their families/guests are no longer required to wear a mask at The Oregon Clinic except in the following situations:
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 within 10 days before your visit.
- You are living with someone who has tested positive in the last 10 days.
- You are currently experiencing any of the COVID-19 symptoms listed below, even if you have tested negative for COVID-19. If you are experiencing symptoms, please call your clinic to reschedule or convert your appointment to a virtual visit if possible.
- Sore throat
- New shortness of breath
- New coughing
- Congestion or runny nose
- New headache
- New tiredness or fatigue
- New loss of sense of taste or smell
- Body aches or chills
- New GI symptoms (nausea, vomiting, diarrhea)
We also offer virtual visits (telehealth) for your convenience. Please call your clinic to speak with a scheduler who will help decide if your appointment can be a virtual visit or if an in-person appointment would be better for you.