Bronchoscopy (Diagnostic & Interventional)
- Endobronchial Ultrasound-transbronchial needle aspiration (EBUS): Used to access mediastinal and hilar lymph nodes to diagnose and stage lung cancer
- Electromagnetic Navigation Bronchoscopy (ENB): Used to sample lung nodules and masses.
- Rigid Bronchoscopy: Performed in operating room to open airways blocked with tumor or remove foreign bodies.
- Bronchoscopy with endobronchial & transbronchial biopsies: Performed to diagnose benign and malignant airway and lung disorders
- ND-YAG Laser and Argon Plasma Coagulation: Used to treat benign and malignant central airway obstruction
- Airway Stent Placement: To relieve benign and malignant airway obstruction
- Photodynamic Therapy: Used to relieve malignant central airway obstruction
- Whole Lung Lavage: For treatment of pulmonary alveolar proteinosis
Bronchial Thermoplasty: For patients with moderate-severe persistent asthma not controlled with optimization of medical therapy, bronchial thermoplasty is a minimally invasive procedure that has been proven to decrease the frequency of severe exacerbations, emergency department visits, and hospitalizations for asthma.