For Staff and Advanced Practice Professionals (APPs)
The Oregon Clinic provides a comprehensive benefits package that becomes effective the first of the month following 30 days of employment. Programs include the following:
Medical, Vision and Prescription Insurance
Employee coverage is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees (prorated for half-time employees). Additional medical plan options are available for employee’s qualified dependents. The Oregon Clinic provides a dependent subsidy towards your family’s medical premiums of up to $120.00 per month for full-time employees (prorated for half-time employees).
- Regence PPO (Self-Insured) – Individual Deductible $600; Preventative Services paid at 100% in-network; Office visit: $15 primary visit copay, $25 specialty visit copay in-network; Individual Out-of-Pocket Max $5,200; Prescription Drugs: $10 Generic; $20 Brand; $40 Non-Preferred. Core Plan includes an annual vision exam and provides a $200 annual hardware allowance.
Employee coverage is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees (prorated for half-time employees).
- Regence PPO – Preventative Services paid at 100%; Basic Services paid at 80%, Major Services/Implants covered at 50%, after deductible. $1,500 max benefit per person/per year.
- Willamette Dental – Fee for service plan: Preventative Services $15 copay; Basic Services $15-$250 copay, Major Services $75-$500 copay; Orthodontia $2,500 copay.
Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance - base policy 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic
One times employee’s annual salary to a maximum of $50,000 of coverage. Supplemental coverage is available on an individual basis.
Long-Term Disability (100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic)
Staff policy covers 60% of monthly salary to a maximum of $7,500/month; 90 day elimination period; benefits payable until retirement age.*
Voluntary Short-Term Disability
Covers 60% of weekly salary to a maximum of $2,000/week; 14 day elimination period; benefits payable up to 90 days.
- Eligible to participate the first of the month following 3 months of employment; Pre-tax or Post-tax salary deferrals up to 75%; TOC matches up to 5%; 6-year vesting schedule for matching contributions.
- Eligible to participate at 3 months of employment; 3% of participants eligible income fully funded by TOC annually; 100% vested.
- Must be employed on December 31st to receive to contribution for that year. Plan discontinues once participant qualifies for the Fixed Contribution Plan.*
- Eligible to participate the next Jan 1st or July 1st following 2 years of employment; 5.7% of participants eligible income fully funded by TOC quarterly; 100% vested.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Travel Assistance
- Access to Pre-Tax Medical Spending Account and Pre-Tax Dependent Care Account
- Education Assistance
- Paid-Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Pet Insurance
- Annual Tri-Met pass 70% subsidized
- Save First Financial Wellness Program
*See applicable plan documents for more details