Tricia Eisenbraun, RD, LD
I believe in promoting healthy eating and lifestyle behaviors that empower others to support their physical and mental health. Eating a well-balanced diet will provide the body with what it needs to function properly.
Tricia has worked in the field of nutrition for over 20 years. She first came to Portland to attend the Oregon Health & Science University/VA Medical Center dietetic internship. She then moved on to a career in clinical nutrition working with a wide variety of patients at two local hospitals. She enjoys working as a team to help a patient get better, one step at a time.
Tricia likes Portland’s incredible food scene and unique neighborhoods, as well as its proximity to the mountains and ocean. Tricia enjoys spending time with her husband and eight-year-old daughter. She loves the outdoors and can be found running, hiking or paddling whenever she gets the chance.
- Dietetic Internship, Oregon Health & Science University/VA Medical Center, Portland, OR, 1996
- BS/BA, California State University, Chico, Chico, CA, 1995
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, Medical Nutrition Practice Group – Dietitians in Gluten and Gastrointestinal Disorders