Jeannie Louie, MD
As a radiation oncologist, I am one member of the team of specialists taking care of a patient with cancer. This multi-disciplinary team approach for cancer treatment provides patients with the most comprehensive care possible. The goal of therapy is not only cancer control, but also quality of life and to provide support for the patient and their loved ones.
Dr. Louie graduated from Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) and completed an internship in general surgery at Davis East Bay, University of California. Dr. Louie then finished a radiation oncology residency at the University of Washington Medical Center. She has been featured in Oregon Business Magazine as one of 50 Oregon Leaders. Dr. Louie is a former Clinical Assistant Professor at the University of Washington, School of Medicine and is the former Medical Director for the Department of Radiation Oncology at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center. She focuses on cancers of the breast, lung, gastrointestinal, genito-urinary, gynecologic, skin, and lymphomas and sarcomas, in addition to treatment with brachytherapy.
To refer a patient or request an appointment, please call: (503) 216-2195 for The Oregon Clinic at Providence St. Vincent Medical Center.
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA, 1998
- Residency, General Surgery, University of California Davis East Bay, Oakland, CA, 1993
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1990
- BS, Pharmacy, Oregon State University, Corvallis, OR, 1996
- Acting Medical Director, Department of Radiation Oncology, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, 2005-2006
- Co-Medical Director, Providence Regional Radiation Oncology Program, 2006
- "50 Oregon Leaders", Oregon Business Magazine, 2006
- Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washington School of Medicine, 1998-2000