- ABOUT US
- Finding the Office
- Our Team
At our accredited Sleep Center, we provide comprehensive evaluation, education and treatment of the full spectrum of sleep disorders. We offer state of the art sleep testing either in the comfort of home or in our well-appointed sleep lab.
Please keep in mind, The Oregon Clinic Sleep Center does not accept self-referrals for sleep patients. Patients must get a referral to schedule an appointment.
Our Sleep Center
Our six-bed facility in Happy Valley is located just off I-205 and Johnson Creek Boulevard. Our state-of-the-art facilities are equipped with all the amenities of home and the quality of a four-star hotel, including private bathrooms and flat panel TVs with cable.
Our physicians and sleep center team members are dedicated to maintaining the highest level of patient care. We are accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine as a center that operates in accordance with their quality standards and guidelines.
How to Refer
Providers may directly refer patients to our sleep center for a sleep study consult. Please contact us for the criteria if you are interested in referring your patients directly for a sleep study. All notes will be reviewed by our Medical Director for appropriateness. Contact us at 503-963-3030 or at OregonClinic.com/refer.
Reach out to us if you patients display one or more of the following symptoms:
- Acting out dreams
- Atrial fibrillation or other arrhythmias
- Attention deficit disorder
- BMI of 40 or above
- Circadian rhythm disorders
- Commercial driver evaluation
- CPAP compliance issues
- Daytime sleepiness
- Drowsy driving
- Heart failure
- History of stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)
- Lung conditions
- Multiple sclerosis
- Neuromuscular conditions
- Pre-operative evaluations
- Pregnant patients who may have symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea
- Restless legs
- Sleep walking
Mt. Scott Professional Center Medical Plaza I
9200 SE 91st Ave
Happy Valley, OR 97086
- Turn on to SE 91st Ave
- Take the first left into the Mt. Scott Professional Center
GETTING TO THE OFFICE
- Enter Mt. Scott Professional Building (Medical Plaza 1)
- Take elevator to the 2nd floor
- Follow signs to Suite 240