Millions Suffer from Upper GI Tract Disorders; We Can Help.
Patients suffering from disorders of the upper GI tract, such as gastroesophageal reflux disease, trouble swallowing, or dyspepsia look to their primary care providers for relief and advice. At the same time, the diagnosis and management of these problems becomes increasingly complicated considering the spectrum extends from minor complaints to chronic debilitating conditions. As treatment pathways become more complex, physicians and patients suffer from inconsistent and fragmented information.
- All aspects of surgical treatment for esophageal and gastric diseases specializing in minimally invasive techniques.
- High volume experience with an international reputation for innovation and excellence in clinical care.
- Pioneers in the latest techniques, including transoral flexible endoscopic therapy for GERD and achalasia.
- Well-established regional esophageal testing laboratory with the most sophisticated modalities, including high-resolution esophageal testing, laryngopharyngeal testing, sedation free in office, trans-nasal endoscopy.
- And more!
Referring Physicians: To refer a patient to our practice, please visit the Office Location page of your choice to conveniently submit your referral online.
New Patients: We are currently welcoming new patients. To request an appointment at one of our many locations, please visit the Office Location page of your choice. Our phone number and, if applicable, online appointment request form are listed on our location pages for your convenience.
Current Patients: Log into our online portal, MyHealth Connection, to request an appointment online.
The Oregon Clinic's Esophageal and Gastric surgeons are dedicated experts, devoting their practice to helping patients with upper GI tract problems. We believe in integrated care for digestive diseases, making all aspects of care easier and effective for patients and providers. Whether it is advice/consultation, diagnostic testing, or surgical care, we offer a single point of care.
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Esophageal and gastric cancer
- Obesity related GI problems
- Atypical chest pain
Please visit the office location page of your physician to print check-in forms, procedure instructions, medical history forms, and other helpful information. Please call your physician's office if you have any questions.