Millions Suffer from Upper GI Tract Disorders; We Can Help.
Patients suffering from disorders of the upper GI tract, such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), trouble swallowing, or dyspepsia look to their primary care providers for relief and advice. At the same time, the diagnosis and management of these problems becomes increasingly complicated, considering the spectrum extends from minor complaints to chronic debilitating conditions. As treatment pathways become more complex, physicians and patients suffer from inconsistent and fragmented information.
- All aspects of surgical treatment for esophageal and gastric diseases specializing in minimally invasive techniques.
- High volume experience with an international reputation for innovation and excellence in clinical care.
- Pioneers in the latest techniques, including transoral flexible endoscopic therapy for GERD and achalasia.
- Well-established regional esophageal testing laboratory with the most sophisticated modalities, including high-resolution esophageal testing, laryngopharyngeal testing, sedation free in office, trans-nasal endoscopy.
We are currently welcoming new patients. Please see our list of office locations to the right to find the location closest to you.
Once selecting a location, you can either call to schedule an appointment or click on a provider of your choice and request an appointment online.
Log into our online portal, MyHealth Connection, to request an appointment online, retrieve your medical records, request prescription refills, and communicate with your provider.
If you don't have a log in, you can click on the office location you are being seen at to the right, and call to schedule an appointment or click on your provider and request an appointment online.
Please visit the office location page of your physician to print check-in forms, procedure instructions, medical history forms, and other helpful information. Please call your physician's office if you have any questions.
To refer a patient to our practice, please visit the Office Location page of your choice to conveniently submit your referral online.
The Oregon Clinic's Esophageal and Gastric surgeons are dedicated experts, devoting their practice to helping patients with upper GI tract problems. We believe in integrated care for digestive diseases, making all aspects of care easier and effective for patients and providers. Whether it is advice/consultation, diagnostic testing, or surgical care, we offer a single point of care.
Meet Our Surgeons:
- Barrett’s Esophagus
- Esophageal and gastric cancer
- Obesity related GI problems
- Atypical chest pain