Medical information, appointment and care questions should be directed to your specialty office. For emergency care, call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room or Urgent Care facility.
Concerns Regarding the Quality of Your Care?
If you are a patient and have a concern regarding your care, please feel free to contact us during regular business hours.
Here’s how we can help:
- The Oregon Clinic encourages our patients to call if there is a concern regarding the quality of care; we make every effort to respond in a timely manner.
- Our safety and risk team is available to help patients with their concerns and produce the best possible outcome.
- If you have a concern, it is always best to consider contacting the physician’s office first to try and resolve the matter directly with the office. Each specialty has a Director of Operations with direct contact to physicians and staff who can help you. Ask to speak with the Director or leave a call-back message.
- Our safety and risk team helps facilitate conversation, negotiations, and coordination in the process of resolving concerns, and provides confidential and informal assistance to patients and providers in resolving patient care issues.
- Call 503-935-8000 Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm to be directed to the appropriate person.