Medical information, appointment and care questions should be directed to your specialty office. For care of an emergent nature you should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency room or Urgent Care facility.
Concerns Regarding the Quality of Your Care?
If you are a patient and have a concern regarding your care, please feel free to contact our Patient Liaison during regular business hours.
Here’s how we can help:
- The Oregon Clinic encourages our patients to call if there is a concern regarding quality of care; we make every effort to respond in a timely manner.
- Patient Relations is available to help patients with their concerns and produce the best possible outcome.
- If you have a concern, it is always best to consider contacting the physician’s office first to try and resolve the matter directly with the office. Each specialty has a Director of Operations with direct contact to physicians and staff. A patient simply has to ask to speak with the Director or leave a call-back message.
- Patient Relations helps facilitate conversation, negotiations, and coordination in the process of resolving concerns, and provides confidential and informal assistance to patients and providers in resolving patient care issues.
- Patient Relations can be reached Monday through Friday from 7:00 am to 4:00 pm. (503) 963-2843.