Whitni Friberg, PA-C
One of the most rewarding aspects of my job is to be able to provide patient education that empowers my patients to become advocates for their own health. I strive to deliver care that is compassionate and proactive, listening to my patient’s questions and concerns. Open communication between patient and provider is of utmost importance to me, allowing a collaborative environment to best individualize a patient’s treatment plan.
To maintain a balanced life, Whitni enjoys spending time with her husband and family. She also enjoys being outdoors, hiking, biking, camping, traveling to new places, and experiencing Portland cuisine.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Pacific University, Forest Grove, OR, 2015
- BS, Cellular Molecular Biology, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, 2008
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA), 2015-Present
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants 2013-present
- Member, Oregon Medical Association, 2015-present
- Member, Pacific University Alumni Board, 2015-present