Vesna Ader, PA-C
"I have found that delivering thorough and compassionate care begins with listening to the patient. Hearing the patient’s story is essential to attaining an accurate diagnosis, while also allowing insight into the far-reaching effects of a disease on social functioning, independence, and psychological well-being. Understanding the personal impact of a disease allows me to customize therapy and give patients the knowledge they need to become a valued partner in decision-making."
Ms. Ader graduated from the University of Florida with a degree in Microbiology. She later completed a Master's of Health Sciences degree in Physician Assistant Studies from the University of South Alabama. Ms. Ader brings many honors and awards to The Oregon Clinic - Gastroenterology West, including being inducted into the Alpha Theta Chi Collegiate Honor Society and the Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society. She is also a member of the Portland-Vancouver PA Society and the American Academy of Physician Assistants.
- MHSc, Physician Assistant Studies, University of South Alabama, Mobile, AL, 2002
- BS, Microbiology, with Honors, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, 2000
- Alpha Theta Chi Collegiate Honor Society
- Alpha Zeta Professional Fraternity, based on academic performance and leadership
- Phi Theta Kappa Honor Society
- University of Florida President's Honor Roll
- Volunteer, Physician Assistant, Free Clinic of SW Washington, Vancouver, 2003-2004
- Member, Washington State Academy of Physician Assistants, 2002-Present
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants, 2002-Present
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants, 2000-Present
- Member, Former Secretary, Portland-Vancouver PA Society, 2003-Present