Michael Kaempf, MD
I want to listen carefully and be part of the process of taking care of the whole person.
Dr. Kaempf completed his medical degree at the University of Oregon Medical School in 1972. He completed his internship and urology residency at the University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Medical Center in 1977. He is a Board Certified Diplomate of the American Board of Urology in Adult and Pediatric Urology and is a Fellow of the American College of Surgeons. Dr. Kaempf specializes in treating Urology diseases with minimally invasive and Robotic surgery and Lasers, endoscopic treatment of kidney stones, male infertility (no-scalpel vasectomy, microscopic sperm aspiration and vasectomy reversal), prostate diseases, and impotence.
Dr. Kaempf has a special interest in treating cancers, infertility and impotence. He is a specialist in treating urologic cancers and diseases with robotic and laparoscopic surgery. Dr. Kaempf believes strongly in The Oregon Clinic's people-oriented approach to practicing medicine and aims to be attentive to all of his patients' needs.
In his free time, Dr. Kaempf enjoys sports, skiing, and running.
- Residency, Urology, University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Medical Center, Los Angeles, CA, 1977
- Internship, University of Southern California, Los Angeles County Medical Center, 1977
- MD, University of Oregon Medical School, Eugene, OR, 1972
- BS, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 1968
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2008
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2016
- Diplomate, American Board of Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha