Jessica Lubahn, MD
I care for my patients the same way I would care for my own family.
Dr. Lubahn completed her Medical Degree from the Washington University in St. Louis School of Medicine. She completed her residency at UT Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, TX. She is a Diplomate of the American Board of Urology. Her practice interests include General Urology, Female Urology, Minimally Invasive and Robotic Surgery, and vasectomies.
Along with the patients she sees, Dr. Lubahn enjoys the staff she works with at The Oregon Clinic. Expert and always striving to achieve more, the physicians are part of a team that prides itself on excellence in patient care. She is committed to providing the highest quality of care with the most current knowledge in the areas of general urology, bladder cancer, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, and women’s health.
When she is not practicing urology, she enjoys traveling, hiking, and snowboarding.
- Residency, Urology, Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, 2013
- Internship, General Surgery, UT Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, TX, 2009
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO, 2008
- BA, Yale University, New Haven, CT, 2004
- Magna Cum Laude, Yale University, 2004
- Alpha Omega Alpha, Washington University in St. Louis, 2008