Tina Patnode, RDN, LD
I strive to provide active listening, compassionate care, and high quality Medical Nutrition Therapy to individuals with digestive disease and disorders. My goal is to inspire individuals to optimize their nutritional status and achieve a lifetime of good health.
Tina Patnode, RDN, LD is a registered dietitian nutritionist and licensed dietitian who has worked in the field of nutrition and dietetics since 1997. She completed her dietetic internship at Oregon Health Sciences University and Veterans Affairs Medical Center. Tina worked as a clinical, acute care dietitian and also in home health services assisting individuals’ dependent on home enteral and parenteral (TPN) nutrition. Since 2012, she has been an outpatient medical nutrition therapist specializing in digestive health. She has a passion for helping individuals with chronic digestive disease and disorders, such as inflammatory bowel disease, celiac disease, and irritable bowel syndrome improve their nutrition quality of life by appropriate nutrition and diet therapies in partnership with their GI physician.
Outside of the office, Tina enjoys yoga, cycling, gardening, and spending time with her family.
- Internship, Dietetic, Oregon Health & Science University and Veterans Affairs Medical Center, Portland, OR, 1997
- BS, Food and Nutrition, Central Washington University, Ellensburg, WA, 1996
- Member, Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, Oregon Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- Member, Gluten Intolerance Group
- Member, Dietitians in Gluten Intolerance Diseases
- Member, Crohn’s & Colitis Foundation of America
- Eating Healthy with Diabetes Grocery store tours