Kim Swartz, MD, FACS
Dr. Swartz graduated from Yale University School of Medicine. He completed his internship at the University of Oregon Health and Sciences Center and later finished his residency at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU). Dr. Swartz is a member of several associations and organizations, including the American College of Surgeons, the Oregon Medical Association, the Multnomah County Medical Society and the Washington County Medical Society. He was also inducted into the Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society and received the Golden Scalpel Award for Excellence in Teaching. Dr. Swartz treats his patients at The Oregon Clinic - Westside Surgical Specialists.
Dr. Kim Swartz provides advanced hernia care solutions with emphasis on quick recovery and aggressive pain control. To learn more about this service and find a location for your procedure, please click here.
- Resident, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1986
- Internship, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR, 1981
- MD, Yale University of Medicine, New Haven, CT, 1980
- BS, University of California, Davis, CA, 1975
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Golden Scalpel Award for Excellence in Teaching by Clinical Faculty, 1990
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American College of Surgeons
- Member, Oregon Medical Association
- Member, Multnomah County Medical Society
- Member, Washington County Medical Society
- Member, Portland Surgical Society
- Member, Portland Vascular Society