John Zelko, MD, FACS
Dr. Zelko graduated from the University of Hawaii at Manoa and later completed his residency at the University of Colorado at Denver, CO. He focuses on Anterior Spine Exposure Surgery, Hernia Repair and other procedures at The Oregon Clinic - Gastrointestinal and Minimally Invasive Surgery (GMIS). Dr. Zelko is also a member of the American College of Phlebology.
- Residency, University of Colorado, Denver, CO, 1983
- MD, University of Hawaii, Manoa, HI, 1978
- BS, University of Hawaii, Hilo, HI, 1974
- Portland Monthly Magazine, "Top Doctors," 2008-2010, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2018
- Member, American College Phlebology