Sophia Lichenstein-Hill, FNP, DNP
I feel that it is important to work with patients as a team, taking into account each individual’s specific background. This means treating everyone with the respect they deserve and listening carefully.
Ms. Lichenstein-Hill loves to hang out with her family, run, and travel.
- BA, Psychology/Spanish, University of Oregon, Eugene, OR, 1999
- BS, Nursing, John Hopkins University School of Nursing, Baltimore, MD, 2004
- MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner Program, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2009
- DNP, Nursing Practice, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2010
- Graduated Sigma Theta Tau, University of Washington
- Craven, R. & Hirnle, C. (2010). Fundamentals of nursing: Human health and function. (7th ed.) Philadelphia, PA: Wolters Kluwer Health Lippincott Williams & Wilkins. Manuscript submitted for publication.
- Volunteer, Peace Corps, Panama, 2000 - 2002
- Faculty Clinic Advisor (FNP Program), Georgetown University