Shelby Hill, PA-C
With the help of my Urology team, I aim to provide high-quality, individualized care to each of my patients. I focus on education and encourage my patients to be more involved in their health care.
Shelby believes urological problems can be difficult for many people to live with, let alone discuss, and she is proud to be the person who helps patients navigate these concerns and returns them to their normal lives. She enjoys working in the urology field because there is always something new to learn.
Outside of work, Shelby likes to travel, spend time in the mountains, tend to her house plants, and play board games with friends.
- MMS, Wake Forest, Winston-Salem, NC, 2021
- BS, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, 2016
- Deans Medical Excellence Scholarship, Wake Forest School of Medicine, 2019
- Cum Laude, Western Washington University, 2016
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants