Sarah Echternkamp, Au.D.
Sarah Echternkamp earned her Master’s degree in audiology at Western Washington University in 1994 and her clinical doctorate degree from Arizona School of Health Sciences in 2007. Sarah was born and raised in Seattle and relocated to Oregon for her clinical fellowship with Dr. John Epley in 1995. She has been an Oregon Audiologist since that time, actively involved in the community advocating the profession and promoting quality and accessible hearing healthcare to all who need it. She is a member of the American Academy of Audiology and the Oregon Academy of Audiology where she has served the board for since 1996.
Outside of Audiology, Sarah enjoys an active lifestyle with running, triathlons, yoga, and enjoys cooking and appreciating the diverse foodie opportunities of Portland.
- AA, Business Administration, Edmonds Community College, Lynnwod, WA, 1989
- BA, Speech Pathology and Audiology, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, 1992
- MA, Audiology, Western Washington University, Bellingham, WA, 1994
- Au.D., Arizona School of Health Sciences, Mesa, AZ, 2007
- President, Oregon Academy of Audiology, 2006-2009
- Vice President, Oregon Academy of Audiology, 2002-2005
- Member, American Academy of Audiology, 1995-Present
- Member, Oregon Academy of Audiology, 1997-Present
- Secretary, Oregon Academy of Audiology, 1999-2002
- Southern Oregon Representative, Oregon Academy of Audiology, 1997-1998