Samantha Pyne, AuD
I strive to provide high-quality patient-centered care for all my patients by utilizing evidence-based practice and educating them on all available options. I believe patients are a vital voice in creating their treatment plan.
Samantha received her BS in Speech Language Pathology and Audiology from California State University East Bay. She then completed her Doctorate at Pacific University in 2021.
Her favorite thing about living in the Portland metro area is that you are never too far from an amazing coffee shop and a good hiking trail. When she is not working, Samantha loves baking, camping, and spending time with family.
- AuD, Pacific University, Hillsboro, OR, 2021
- BS, California State University East Bay, Hayward, CA, 2018
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- Member, The Oregon Academy of Audiology
- Member, American Speech Language and Hearing Association