Rahul Singh, MD
As a physician, I hope to provide the highest quality of care and compassion to my patients.
- Fellowship, Stanford University, Palo Alto, CA, 2020
- Residency, West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV, 2019
- MD, Rutgers New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ, 2012
- MA, Boston University, Boston, MA, 2007
- BS, Rutgers University, Newark, NJ, 2005
- Choudhry O, Christiano LD, Singh R, Liu JK. "Bone morphogenetic protein–induced inflammatory cyst formation after lumbar fusion causing nerve root compression." Journal of Neurosurgery: Spine 16, no. 3 (2012): 296-301.
- Shukla PA, Singh R, Gandhi CD, Kraus J, and Prestigiacomo CJ. "Utility of Antiplatelet Therapy With Ticlopidine in Patients Refractory to Clopidogrel for Intracranial Stenting: A Single Institution Experience." Journal of Neurology Research 2, no. 5 (2012): 181-188.
- Eloy JA, Shukla PA, Choudhry OJ, Singh R, Liu JK. "Assessment of frontal lobe sagging after endoscopic endonasal transcribriform resection of anterior skull base tumors: Is rigid structural reconstruction of the cranial base defect necessary?" The Laryngoscope (2012).
- Eloy JA, Shukla PA, Choudhry OJ, Singh R, Liu JK. "Challenges and Surgical Nuances in Reconstruction of Large Planum Sphenoidale Tuberculum Sellae Defects After Endoscopic Endonasal Resection of Parasellar Skull Base Tumors." The Laryngoscope (2012).
- Singh R, Josiah, DT, Turner RC., Cantu-Durand DE, Williams HJ, Gyure K, & Voelker JL. “Giant calvarial intraosseous angiolipoma: a case report and review of the literature.” Journal of Surgical Case Reports, 2016(4),
- Singh, R., Turner, R. C., Nguyen, L., Motwani, K., Swatek, M., & Lucke-Wold, B. P. (2016). Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury and Autism: Elucidating Shared Mechanisms. Behavioural Neurology, 2016.
- Singh, R., Lucke-Wold, B., Gyure, K., & Boo, S. (2016). A Review of Vascular Abnormalities of the Spine. Annals of vascular medicine and research, 3(4).
- Goldstein, I. M., Singh, R., & Agarwal, N. (2017). Resolution of screw radiolucency following instrumentation with a hybrid rigid to dynamic stabilization system. Interdisciplinary Neurosurgery.
- Hwang, R. S., Turner, R. C., Radwan, W., Singh, R., Lucke-Wold, B., Tarabishy, A., & Bhatia, S. (2017). Relationship of the sinus anatomy to surface landmarks is a function of the sinus size difference between the right and left side: Anatomical study based on CT angiography. Surgical Neurology International, 8.
- Cheyuo, C., Singh, R., Luck-Wold, B., & Serrano, C. (2018). Growing Skull Fracture: Case Report after Rottweiler Bite and Review of the Literature. Journal of Neurology & Neurophysiology. 9:2.
- Vargo, J. A., Sparks, K. M., Singh, R., Jacobson, G. M., Hack, J. D., & Cifarelli, C. P. (2018). Feasibility of dose escalation using intraoperative radiotherapy following resection of large brain metastases compared to post-operative stereotactic radiosurgery. Journal of neuro-oncology, 1-8.
- Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, Congress of Neurological Surgeons