Natalie Mohler, MSN, WHNP-BC
It is important to me to create a safe space to speak openly and honestly with women about their concerns. By creating a partnership with my patients, I aim to empower women to make informed decisions about their own healthcare.
Natalie is originally from eastern Pennsylvania. She has worked in the healthcare field since 2008. During her years as a registered nurse, she worked in acute care, the emergency department, pre & post-op, and fertility. She returned to school in 2014 to obtain a master’s degree specializing in women’s health - a goal she set at the age of 18 when she became passionate about women’s rights. After moving from state to state on the east coast, Natalie, her husband, and their two dogs have decided to call Portland home.
Exploring Portland’s food scene, the outdoors, travel, knitting, reading, dogs, TV and movies
- WHNP, Frontier Nursing University, Hyden, KY, 2017
- BS, Nursing, Ohio University, Athens, OH, 2011
- AS, Nursing, Hocking College School of Nursing, Nelsonville, OH, 2008
- Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
- Nurse Practitioners in Women’s Health