Mary Gilley, ANP-BC
Ms. Gilley graduated from Webster University in St. Louis, Missouri and later received her Masters of Science in Nursing from Southern Illinois University in Edwardsville. She completed an Adult Nurse Practitioner program at Maryville University in St. Louis, Missouri.
Ms. Gilley has received the Outstanding Achievement in Perioperative Clinical Nursing Practice Award from the Association of Perioperative Registered Nurses. She has also been recognized for Outstanding Contributions to Nursing Practice from the Missouri Nurses Association. She is the past President of the National Certification Board and a member of the American Gastroenterological Association, American Nurses Association, and American Association of Nurse Practitioners.
- ANP-BC, Maryville University, St. Louis, MO
- MS, Nursing, Southern Illinois University, Edwardsville, IL
- BSN, Webster University, St. Louis, MO
- Past President, National Certification Board
- AORN, Outstanding Achievement in Perioperative Clinical Nursing Practice
- ASTM, Member of Science and Engineering with Sensitivity Award
- Missouri Nurses Association, Outstanding Contributions to Nursing Practice
- Sigma Theta Tau, 1990-Present
- Member, American Gastroenterological Association
- Member, American Nurses Association
- Member, Oregon Nurses Association
- Member, American College of Gastroenterology
- Member, American Association of Nurse Practitioners