Margaret Baker, DNP, FNP-BC
Dr. Margaret Baker loves helping people feel more comfortable in the highly specialized environment of Neurosurgery. It’s her mission to help her patients understand what’s going on with their bodies, to determine if surgery is in their best interest, and if so, to help them become the best possible surgical candidate they can be to ensure the best possible outcome.
Volunteering in Haiti has deepened Dr. Baker's practice as a clinician and given her a greater appreciation for the resources and technology that is available to physicians in the U.S.
- DNP, Family Nurse Practitioner, University of Portland, Portland, OR
- BS, Nursing, University of Portland, Portland, OR
- AA, Nursing, Indian River Community College, Fort Pierce, FL
- Nurse Practitioner Healthcare Foundation/Procter & Gamble Endowed Scholarship in Gastroenterology, 2012
- Omicron Upsilon Chapter, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing Practice Scholarship Grant, 2012
- Terry Meisner Memorial Fund Research Grant, 2012
- Volunteer, Haiti Foundation of Hope - Medical Committee Member; Travel Leader; Medical Team Member; Healthcare Research
- Volunteer Primary Care Provider, Free Clinic of SW Washington
- Associate Member, American Association of Neurological Surgeons
- Member, American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Member, Oregon Nurses Association
- Member, Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society of Nursing