Lauren Clancey, AuD
I strive to provide compassionate and evidence-based care to all patients. That includes listening, coming up with a plan, educating a patient on their options, and then getting them hearing and communicating to the best of their ability.
Lauren received her Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry/Chemistry at the University of California - San Diego. She completed her Doctor of Audiology at Pacific University's School of Audiology.
Outside of the office, Lauren enjoys trail running and exploring new areas in Oregon and Washington.
- AuD, Pacific University, School of Audiology, Forest Grove, OR
- BS, Biochemistry and Chemistry, University of California, San Diego, La Jolla, CA
- Clancey, L.F., Beirl, A.J., Linbo, T.H., Cooper, C.D. (2013). Maintenance of melanophore morphology and survival is cathepsin and vps11 dependent in zebrafish. PLoS One: 8, 5, e65096, United States.
- Special Olympics: Healthy Hearing
- American Speech and Hearing Association Certification of Clinical Competency in Audiology (CCC-A)
- Student/American Academy of Audiology Member