Laura Epton, PA-C
Laura grew up in the Northwest and recently moved back after spending time in New York City. She likes being closer to her family after having a baby. As a physician assistant, she has worked in women's health in one capacity or another. Her background is surgical with a primary focus on breast cancer. It is a natural progression to continue in women's health while expanding her surgical skill set. She loves having a direct role in improving her patient's quality of life and self-confidence by helping them to return to the activities they enjoy.
Whether at work or on my free time, I enjoy working with my hands and creating things (e.g. scrapbooking, quilling- a type of paper art, origami, home remodeling gardening, and photography). One of my favorite things is being a personal jungle gym for my daughter.
- Cardiothoracic Surgery, Specialty Training, 2015
- MS, Physician Assistant, Stony Brook University, Stony Brook, NY, 2009
- BS, Environmental Science/Quantitative Science, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, 2003
- Medical Volunteer, Centro De Salud, Cusco, Peru, 2007
- Volunteer, Our House, AIDS Hospice, Portland, OR