Kyle Ann Markwell, PA-C, MCHS
In my practice, I emphasize patient education and work to help patients understand their health needs so they can make well-informed decisions. I want patients to feel I am their confidante; that we can work together to create a treatment plan that meets their unique needs. I feel honored to be a Physician Assistant and to be part of a long tradition of promoting excellence in healthcare.
Kyle Ann’s favorite part of medicine is building lasting relationships with patients by earning their trust and respect. She believes a true provider-patient partnership can have a lasting impact on a patient's overall quality of life, and she finds great joy in being part of that relationship.
Outside of work, Kyle Ann enjoys kayaking, hiking, traveling, cooking and enjoying all the culture, fine dining, and outdoor activities that Portland has to offer.
- PA, University of Washington MEDEX Northwest, Seattle, WA, 2013
- BA, Saint Anselm College, Manchester, NH, 2006
- Preceptor, University of Washington MEDEX PA Program
- Member, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Member, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Volunteer Clinical Faculty, University of Washington