Kathryn Hill, WHNP-BC
Kathryn Hill is a Board-Certified Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner working in the field of women’s health care since 1987. She received her bachelor’s of nursing degree from Rhode Island College and completed her nurse practitioner training and master’s of science degree at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) in Portland, OR. She has been practicing as a nurse practitioner since 1997.
She specializes in conservative (non-surgical) management of pelvic floor disorders including urinary incontinence and pelvic organ prolapse. She offers percutaneous Tibial Nerve Stimulation for overactive bladder as well as fluid/dietary modification, pelvic floor muscle strengthening, and medications. She fits and manages pessaries (intravaginal device) for pelvic organ prolapse and stress urinary incontinence. She enjoys educating patients about their conditions and actively involving them in their personalized plan of care.
- Bladder Problems, Milwaukie Center, Milwaukie, OR, July 2012
- A Potpourri of Bladder Issues, Southwest Family Physicians, Tigard, OR, June 2012
- Regain your Freedom: Women and Bladder Control, Women’s Wellness Series, Providence St. Vincent Medical Center, Portland, OR, April 2012
- Conservative (Non-surgical) Management of Urinary Incontinence, Providence Internal Medical Residents Program, September 29, 2014
- Urinary Incontinence and Pelvic Floor Disorders, OHSU Midwifery Program, November 25, 2014
She enjoys music (has played the flute since grade school), knitting and gardening.
- MS, Oregon Health & Science University, Portland, OR
- BSN, Rhode Island College, Providence, RI
- Mission trips to Uganda
- Member, The American Urogynecology Society
- Member, The Society of Urologic Nurses and Associates
- Clinical Lecturer, Oregon Health & Science University, Division of Midwifery
- Clinical Preceptor, Providence Internal Medicine Residency Program