Julia Havron, PA-C
Providing high-quality care means my patients feel heard and empowered.
Julia pursued work in neurosurgery because the variety within the field allows her to always learn something new. She believes a team-based approach delivers exceptional outcomes and enjoys working with her patients and her colleagues in the clinic, the operating room, and the hospital. Julia's favorite part of medicine is connecting with her patients and ensuring they understand their condition and can participate in deciding on the best treatment plan.
In her free time, Julia loves taking advantage of the many activities Portland has to offer. In particular, she loves cooking and trying new foods, cycling, painting, hiking, and is determined to find the best cup of coffee in the region.
- MS, Physician Assistant Studies, Shenandoah University, Winchester, VA, 2020
- BS, Virginia Tech, Blacksburg, VA, 2016
- Volunteer, Forest Park Conservancy No Ivy League
- Ambassador, Adopt One Block
- Fellow, Oregon Society of Physician Assistants
- Fellow, American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Member, The Oregon Clinic Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee